Kathmandu School of Law (KSL) established IT Resource Center to provide students an internet facility encouraging them to carry out online research as a part of their regular curriculum. The center assists the students in learning through web by involving them into online legal research method. The center has also been established to develop, maintain and update computer software as per the institution's requirement and to assist to conduct online research activities in coordination with concerned departments.
KSL established well set computer lab in support of The Asia Foundation under grant of United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and Embassy Of The People;s Republic Of China
Activities of the Center
1) Provided Orientation to KSL Students, Staffs and Faculties about Computer Program and Internet Research
Maintain and Update KSL's Website and E-mail system
2) Continiously Update Website, MIS and KSL resource center for usage of related authorities
3) Maintain that all softwares(accounts, exam, Library) are up to date
4) Develop and Sending KSL E-Bulletin (KSL E-bulletin covering varieties of issues on law and justice every fortnightly to above 1000 direct beneficiaries at national and international level)
5) Maintain Wireless Connection (within KSL boundary)
6) Maintain KSL Server
7) Protect and monitoring of Computer Systems including Hardware and Software. Update system regularly in 70 computers.
8) Documentation of number of users of computer.
9) Design and layout related publications of School and maintain printing system.
10) Support to the students, staffs and faculties about the computer program and its work.
Lab Opening Time : 7:00 am to 5:00 pm (6 days / week)