Kathmandu School of Law has set up a Council that represents dignitaries from different walks of Nepalese life. The Council is the supreme body of KSL in all policy and decision making matters.
Mandate of the Council
1) To review the progress report, income-expenditure statement, and educational, academic and economic planning of KSL and advise accordingly.
2) To provide necessary expertise to formulate future policy of KSL
3) To guide and direct the Management Committee of KSL
4) To provide advice on policy matters in order to develop future programs of KSL
5) To review the proposed income and expenditure annual budget of KSL and make recommendation to adopt it.
6) To advise the KSL Management Committee as necessary
7) To perform other activities as prescribed.