Commonly asked questions about the events.
- Who can participate?
Any individual pursuing Masters, Bachelors and PhD under Law, Political Science, International Relations and other social sciences.
- What if i do not fall under above criteria but wants to join the event.
Even if you are not a student but having been working in the issue (have interests on the theme; conducting freelance research in the theme), you can participate in the event.
For that you must have to submit a separate letter of interest stating such work or involvement on the theme to email@example.com within the deadline.
The final decision is completely on the discretion of the organizers.
- How long will the program run? Can i leave the venue during the program for personal purpose?
The Kathmandu Dialogue will run for 10 Full Days.
No, You will not be allowed to leave the premises during the 10-days of program for your personal stuffs. (Exceptions applied)
- What will be the operative language for The Kathmandu Dialogue 2019?
For both the classes and informal interaction, English will be the operative language.
- How much is the registration fee? What is covered in the registration fee?
The Registration fees for the event is;
USD 350 : For foreign students
NRs 20,000: For Nepali students
Along with the stationary, food and accommodation during the program, it includes the internal transportation facility (inside Nepal) and Recreational activities fees included in the program package.
- Is there a provision for scholarships?
Yes, partial scholarships in registration fee are provided based on merit and/or need. No scholarships on travel fare will be given.