Call for Application
Kathmandu School of Law (KSL) in partnership with University of Sydney, Australia has been conducting two weeks course on Law and Development since 2010. The program aims to acquaint students with Nepalese legal system, providing in depth knowledge on economic, social and development rights, rule of law and constitutionalism. KSL calls for applications from students of B.A.LL.B 4th & 5th year for the Himalayan Field School (HFS), 2020. The program will be organized at Kathmandu,Bhaktapur, Lalitpur, Kavre and Makwanpur District from 26th January to 8th February, 2020 and is scheduled for various site visits.Details:
- Program: 26th January - 8th February, 2020
- Deadline for Application: 12th January, 2020
- Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org with a email stating why you want to join the program and how will you benefit from it.
- Registration: NRS 20,000/- (includes accommodation for Kavre and Makwanpur, Breakfast, Lunch and Transportation at Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Lalitpur)
- Please note there are limited seats avaialble for the program.
For further queries, please write us at email@example.com