The program possesses its independent research department “Business Law Department” to carry out its academic and research activities.
Business Law Department
The department operates the academic and research activities of LL.M. in Business and International Trade Laws. Major objectives of the department are:
1) To promote research oriented activities in field of business and international trade laws in national, regional and international level.
2) To serve up to date information in the related field of Business and International Trade Laws.
3) To coordinate with like-minded institutions in implementing academic as well research activities in the area of business and international trade laws.
LL.M. in Business and International Trade Laws is another specialized course offered by KSL since 2004. In this era of globalization, the course caters the need of enhancing comparative and critical discussion and understanding on Nepalese and foreign laws and recent trends and development in the field of international trade affairs. The program possesses its independent research center- Business Law Center to carry out its academic and research activities.
Modules offered in the First Year
1) Comparative Study of Legal System (100 Marks )
2) Legal Research (100 Marks)
3) Contract Law (100Marks)
4) Laws of Intellectual property (100Marks)
Modules offered in the Second Year
1) Laws on Corporate Management (100 Marks)
2) Taxation Law (50 Marks)
3) Banking Law (50Marks)
4) Insurance Law (50 Marks)
5) International Trade Law and Arbitration (50 Marks)
6) Dissertation (100 Marks)